Syntellis Performance Solutions has a part-time opportunity on our Corporate Development (M&A) team! The ideal candidate could be an MBA student seeking an M&A internship experience or an individual with M&A background wanting to work part-time and contribute to our organization's growth. This is a limited duration position, with the potential to be approved for an ongoing role.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Contribute to M&A target pipeline building and maintenance efforts
- Conduct industry and competitive research pertaining to acquisition targets
- Perform target business and financial analysis
- Build M&A models including assessment of key business drivers, risks, and synergies
- Draft presentation materials
- Prepare research and analysis for assessing new markets, solutions, customer segments, etc.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
- Solid Finance and Accounting foundation
- Strong modelling skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as well as with a cross-functional team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Prior experience gained through investment banking, private equity, and/or an active M&A-focused corporate development group a plus
- Bachelor's or above in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or another quantitative degree
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or greater preferred
Syntellis Performance Solutions, previously Kaufman Hall Software, provides innovative enterprise performance management software, data and analytics solutions for healthcare, higher education and financial institutions. Syntellis’ solutions include Axiom and Connected Analytics software, which help finance professionals elevate performance by acquiring insights, accelerating decisions and advancing their business plans. With over 2,800 organizations and 450,000 users relying on our solutions, we have proven industry expertise in helping organizations transform their vision into reality. For more information, please visit www.syntellis.com
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability or other legally protected category.