Client Services Sales Executive
The Client Services Sales Executive is an individual contributor role with a broad range of responsibilities all of which are critical to success in continuing to build Syntellis’s Healthcare practice. The ideal candidate will have a competitive spirit with the desire to win while maintaining the highest level of integrity. Your previous experience in the healthcare software market will be key to building rapport with clients and understanding how our software will translate into the solutions most critical to their success.
The Client Services Sales Executive is the face of the company; as such, much emphasis will be placed on the professionalism and competency in which you interact with customers. As a vital member of the sales team, you will jointly craft a strategy for targeting sales across the client base. You must be able to articulate the value proposition of the company and its solutions to the key stakeholders in healthcare provider organizations. Effective Client Services Sales Executives listen closely to customer requirements; they can understand and translate organizational needs into solutions for our customers. Able to understand the client’s strategy and how our solution fits and solves their business challenges. You must be highly organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
What You’ll Do
· Accountable for top-line revenue, annual sales projections, quarterly prospective pipeline reports, and ad hoc prospect analysis
· Able to put together an overall pricing strategy. Understand the total financial and pricing impact of client services and build a pricing strategy that benefits not only the customer but all internal stakeholders.
· Collaborate effectively with the Vertical Industry Leaders, Product Managers, Solution Engineering team members, Professional Services to effectively present the Syntellis services offerings
· Responsible for working with Syntellis legal, Professional Services, and leadership through contract negotiations, NDA's and other client-facing agreements for the designated client(s) and region
· Responsible for developing and growing a sales pipeline across identified verticals to consistently support the expected annual sales and revenue growth
· Lead the development of a comprehensive annual business plan for the assigned region
· Provide relevant and accurate reports to Senior Leadership from SFDC and ensure that opportunities and pipeline data for the region are updated and current
· Offer feedback for the decisions, strategy, and direction of Syntellis software solutions
· Adhere to all sales organization and corporate policies and practices
· Lead generation
· Provide and review content for presentation in webinars, web presentations, and onsite demonstrations
· Review and offer input on RFls and RFPs
· 20% - 30% travel
· Proven experience creating and gaining business in Healthcare software market
· Experience with financial or operational functions of Healthcare preferred
· Proven experience in effectively managing and growing a sales pipeline and providing accurate sales forecasts
· Excellent interpersonal skills, relating well to all kinds of people, building appropriate rapport for constructive and effective relationships
· Ability to provide proactive sales performance updates and market insights to VP Sales
· Excellent presentation skills for large and small group settings
· Ability to work collaboratively and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, outside contractors and customers.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and possess a high level of self-motivation in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have demonstrated history of impeccable integrity, ethics and fair play.
· Must have knowledge of and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
· Ability to determine problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where standardized methods and procedures exist but customer requirements and work situation may vary.
· Current permanent US Work Authorization required
• Bachelor’s degree required
Syntellis Performance Solutions, previously Kaufman Hall Software, provides innovative enterprise performance management software, data and analytics solutions for healthcare, higher education and financial institutions. Syntellis’ solutions include Axiom and Connected Analytics software, which help finance professionals elevate performance by acquiring insights, accelerating decisions and advancing their business plans. With over 2,800 organizations and 450,000 users relying on our solutions, we have proven industry expertise in helping organizations transform their vision into reality. For more information, please visit www.syntellis.com
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability or other legally protected category.