1-Day Course, Group Live
320 N Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- October 17, 2022
- December 19, 2022
As an Axiom administrator, you have an excellent opportunity to demonstrate value to your organization. In this Infrastructure course, you will learn the roles and of Axiom administrators, best practices for managing people and communications, best responsibilities practices for managing technical administration, and how to manage products and schedule upgrades. Your hands-on practice will include identifying and categorizing information from an Axiom system, creating communications, controlling system access, running the Audit Manager, designating permissions, and exploring the upgrade process.
Primary Users, IT
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications – Non-technical
At the conclusion of each module, learners will be able to:
- Define the Primary User role for an Axiom System
- Differentiate the roles and responsibilities of administrator roles
- Identify administration best practices
- Identify available Axiom resources
- Manage Axiom System Access
- Differentiate user authentication options
- Navigate the Administration components of Axiom
- Create an Axiom Announcement
- Create an Axiom Alert
- Diagram the technical setup of Axiom (cloud or on-premise)
- Navigate to the Administration dashboard
- Identify System information
- Identify available Administration tools
- Monitor User Activity
- Control System Access
- Run the Audit Manager
- Identify products in your Axiom Suite
- Summarize how product timelines impact your organization’s
- overall Axiom System
- Designate platform permissions
- Identify the value of keeping Axiom software up-to-date
- List the steps needed to schedule and prepare for an upgrade
- Identify resources available to assist with the upgrade process
CPE Credits available
Up to 2 CPE credit
This course is a requirement for the following certifications
This course is included in the following certification programs:
If you have questions about purchasing Syntellis Academy courses outside of our Certification packages, please contact Bri Boutelle, Services Sales Representative at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact email@example.com.
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.