Syntellis Performance Solutions Dominates Top Vendor Rankings in Black Book Research Annual Healthcare Financial Technology Surveys
Syntellis earns three No. 1 vendor rankings for Cost Accounting & Financial Decision Support, Contract Management Solutions and Benchmarking & Comparative Solutions
CHICAGO - August 24, 2022 - Syntellis Performance Solutions, the leading provider of enterprise performance management (EPM) software, data and intelligence solutions, today announced it has earned three top vendor rankings in healthcare finance technology market surveys from Black Book Research. Syntellis’ Axiom Healthcare Suite was recognized as the leading solution in the Cost Accounting & Financial Decision Support, Contract Management and Benchmarking & Comparative Solutions categories.
“After several consecutive years receiving No. 1 rankings in key healthcare financial technology categories, this continued recognition from Black Book – based directly on customer experience feedback – is a true testament to the effectiveness and strength of our Axiom suite in cost accounting, contract management, and benchmarking,” said Flint Brenton, CEO of Syntellis Performance Solutions. “With this award, we continue to double down on our mission of delivering strategy-based performance solutions and driving outcomes for our customers to help them navigate an uncertain financial future in healthcare.”
In addition to its top ranking in the three healthcare financial technology categories, Syntellis’ Axiom Healthcare Suite earned a leader position in most of each report’s key performance criteria. Axiom was recognized as a best performer in:
- Cost Accounting & Financial Decision Support: Voted number one in 12 criteria rankings in vendor key performance indicators, including “Innovation;” “Integration;” “Technical Support and Customer Care;” and “Client Relationships and Cultural Fit.”
- Contract Management Solutions: Voted number one in nine criteria rankings, including “Trust, Accountability, Transparency, Ethics” and “Scalability, Client Adaptability, Flexible Pricing.”
- Benchmarking & Comparative Solutions: Voted number one in nine criteria rankings, including “Trust, Accountability, Transparency, Ethics;” “Integration and interfaces;” and “Best of Breed Technology and Process Improvement.”
“The latest wave of post-pandemic challenges accompanying the shift to value-based care finds most providers navigating virtual healthcare, working diligently to drive highly-positive patient experiences while facing sinking margins," said Black Book President Doug Brown. “Syntellis stands out from its competitors in key healthcare financial technology categories due to its innovative approach to connecting providers with the data and intelligent insights they need to drive elevated financial performance, improved outcomes and organizational success."
This news comes as Syntellis was recently positioned as a leader in several industry-recognized reports including:
- BPM Partners 2022 Vendor Landscape Matrix with a 100% recommendation score from Syntellis customers recognizing Syntellis’ Axiom solutions as “Outstanding,” the highest category for ease of use and report functionality and “Excellent” for budgeting/financial planning functionality, operational planning and vendor/partner implementation
- 2022 Information Technology Awards with the highest honor of Gold Award for Best in IT Products and Services in Healthcare for Axiom Comparative Analytics
- Five awards in the 2022 Stevie Awards that included two silver awards for Axiom EPM Suite in the Cloud Application/Service category and Axiom Comparative Analytics Powered by Syntellis IQ in the Big Data Solution category
- The Best Enterprise Performance Management Solutions for 2022 for Axiom EPM Software for financial planning and analysis professionals and executive model scenarios, analyze financial results, forecast trends, optimize organizational decision-making efforts
Black Book annually evaluates leading healthcare/medical software and service providers across 18 operational excellence key performance indicators completely from the perspective of the client experience. Independent and unbiased from vendors’ influence, over 810,000 healthcare IT users are invited to contribute. For more information on the Black Book Research reports, please visit this page.
About Syntellis Performance Solutions
Syntellis Performance Solutions provides innovative enterprise performance management software, data and intelligence solutions for healthcare, higher education and financial institutions. Syntellis’ solutions include Axiom and Connected Analytics software, which help finance professionals elevate performance by acquiring insights, accelerating decisions and advancing their business plans. With over 2,800 organizations and 450,000 users relying on its solutions, Syntellis has proven industry expertise in helping organizations transform their visions into reality.
Syntellis Social Networks
LinkedIn: Syntellis Performance Solutions