Syntellis Performance Solutions Highlights ROI of Innovative Data and Software Solutions and Most Valuable Performers at 2021 Performance Management Summit
Finance leaders from 600+ organizations convene to advance skills and share best practices
CHICAGO — March 9, 2021 — More than 2,000 financial professionals will come together this week for Syntellis Performance Solutions’ 2021 Performance Management Summit, a three-day virtual event that will highlight new innovations from the leading enterprise performance management (EPM) software, data and analytics solutions provider. Syntellis will also honor eight organizations with its Most Valuable Performer (MVP) Award, recognizing clients that achieved transformative outcomes and made a positive impact in the communities they serve.
In the past year, Syntellis clients faced unprecedented challenges from declining patient volumes, to the rapid shift to remote learning and unpredictable market conditions. Through this volatility, Syntellis provided powerful software, data and analytics solutions that enabled clients to simplify their day-to-day processes, elevate organizational performance and achieve their missions.
“Our clients represent the most foundational institutions of our society, and amid the COVID-19 pandemic, they stepped up to ensure that patients were treated effectively, students continued learning, businesses received the funding they needed and our communities stayed afloat,” said Kermit S. Randa, CEO of Syntellis. “We are both humbled and proud to convene this group of exceptional finance professionals and recognize their accomplishments while providing support, resources and new solutions that will help them thrive in the years ahead.”
During Performance Management Summit, finance professionals from more than 600 organizations will have the opportunity to virtually gather with their peers and learn actionable best practices to take back to their organizations. They’ll dive deeper into their current solutions and learn more about the latest Syntellis advancements that can help enhance the performance of their organizations and institutions. These innovations include:
- Ad Hoc Reporting, part of Axiom Intelligence, Syntellis’ suite of reporting, dashboards and visualizations, provides financial professionals the ability to quickly and easily identify powerful insights, giving them back valuable time and guiding important operational and financial decisions. Simple drag-and-drop technology enables users to easily drill down and extract critical data faster than ever before.
- Syntellis IQ, Syntellis’ expansive data engine and capabilities have been leveraging advanced data science techniques, including natural language processing and machine learning, to drive actionable insights for finance teams for more than two years. Now it is powering the company’s new physician data, part of Syntellis’ Axiom Comparative Analytics solution. Similar to the existing hospital and non-acute data of over 1,000 hospitals, the physician data is based on an unparalleled data set of more than 125,000 physicians. Through the power of Syntellis IQ, healthcare finance teams have access to a wide array of financial and operational metrics across all areas of their business so they can quickly compare their financial performance against peers, pinpoint problem areas, and develop corrective strategies, ultimately leading to a clearer path to understanding and elevating their organizations’ financial performance.
- Syntellis Community is a new peer-to-peer networking capability that is now part of Syntellis Central, Syntellis’ client portal that provides one centralized location to find information quickly and easily and helps clients maximize the value of their software investments. The new peer-to-peer Community provides the opportunity for Syntellis clients to virtually network and engage with other users, share knowledge and discuss best-practice solutions to real-life situations.
Syntellis will also celebrate its MVP Award winners, who have demonstrated innovative use of Syntellis solutions and have achieved transformative outcomes. In honor of these achievements, Syntellis is making donations to their charities of choice, as well donating the proceeds of a fun-run fundraiser held during the Summit event to No Kid Hungry. MVP Award winners include:
- Healthcare: Scripps Health, Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Higher Education: Emory University School of Medicine, Western Kentucky University
- Financial Institutions: Renasant Bank, Sunrise Banks
- General Industries: Saltchuk Resources
“Not only has Axiom helped Scripps Health streamline our planning processes, but it has revealed the economic impact of delaying the tiers of time-sensitive and elective services,” said John F. Wong, Director of Corporate Financial Planning and Reporting at Scripps Health.
The conference will feature nearly 100 client speakers and industry experts, 60 educational sessions, opportunities for networking and sharing best practices, as well as a keynote from legendary adventurer Bear Grylls. Follow along and uncover key summit insights on Twitter (#SYNTELLISSUMMIT).
About Syntellis Performance Solutions
Syntellis Performance Solutions, previously Kaufman Hall Software, provides innovative enterprise performance management software, data and analytics solutions for healthcare, higher education and financial institutions. Syntellis’ solutions include Axiom and Connected Analytics software, which help finance professionals elevate performance by acquiring insights, accelerating decisions and advancing their business plans. With over 2,800 organizations and 450,000 users relying on our solutions, we have proven industry expertise in helping organizations transform their vision into reality. For more information, please visit www.syntellis.com.
LinkedIn: Syntellis Performance Solutions
Inkhouse for Syntellis