Funds transfer pricing (FTP) is a critical component to scaling your institution, letting you more accurately understand which branches, officers, products, customers, relationships, and channels drive the most value.
If you’re new to FTP or not sure how effectively you’re using it, hear from FTP experts Kyle Duckers from Huron Consulting Group and Jeff Truitt from Syntellis to learn the essentials:
- Why FTP makes more sense now than ever before
- The importance of change management in successfully implementing FTP
- Incorporating FTP into your planning process
- Best practice recommendations
- Practical approaches to an FTP implementation