Nearly one-third (31%) of healthcare organizations surveyed recently are currently using rolling forecasts. Of those, the majority (90%) use rolling forecasts as a complement to the annual budgeting process while the remaining 10% have replaced their budget with a rolling forecast. 

Join the nation’s second-largest non-profit health system, Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) to learn about how they use rolling forecasts in conjunction with their budget. Because of the scale of their organization, CHI forecasts at an entity level (Hospitals, Clinics, Other). They will share their views on the benefits of using rolling forecasting alongside their budgets and considerations when implementing rolling forecasts.


Shahar Eidelman
Manager of Financial Forecasting 
Catholic Health Initiatives