Strategic planning in healthcare requires a thorough evaluation of how an organization is performing, using a comprehensive view of performance and analytics that enable insights into current and projected future operations.
Learn the strategy management guidance to building the five attributes of high-performing organizations:
- Armed to manage performance in a changing environment
- Aligned on end-game objectives and top initiatives
- A culture of embedded accountability and results expectations
- Clear communication of objectives and well-developed feedback loops
- Commitment to progress monitoring with a comprehensive view of performance