As healthcare organizations continue the journey to financial recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, understanding costs at the patient level has never been more important. But for many, much of that data is trapped in disparate systems.
Download this white paper to learn more about the challenges of combining institutional and professional data and the opportunities that a robust enterprise decision support solution can bring, including:
- Industry changes and trends impacting healthcare cost accounting
- Common data and systems features
- Special considerations for institutional billing and reimbursement
- Differences seen in professional service billing and reimbursement
- Professional data planning and cost accounting considerations