1-Day Course, Group Live
320 N Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- TBD for 2024
Axiom Imports are used to bring external data into Axiom tables, so the data can be included in reports or used in planning models and calculations. During this interactive course, you will learn how to import data into Axiom Software. During the lab activities, you will practice importing different types of data, including how to schedule an import package. You will also apply best practices for importing your organization’s data into Axiom and how to resolve data import issues.
Primary Users, Data Analysts
Axiom Essentials OR Axiom Academy Certification – System Administration (before April 2022)
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
At the conclusion of each module, learners will be able to:
- Define purpose of Axiom imports
- Identify Import Sources
- Create an Import Variable
- Set up Import Mapping
- Create Transform steps
- Execute Imports
- Locate product imports in Axiom library
- Understand best practices for editing product Imports
- Configure and execute a vertical-specific import
- Articulate purpose of Axiom Scheduler
- Distinguish Cloud and On-Premise Schedulers
- Set up Scheduler jobs
- Add Imports to Scheduler
- Identify common import error messages
- Resolve errors related to inserting new records
- Identify common syntax errors and how to correct them
- Correct duplicate record errors
CPE Credits available
Up to 1 CPE credit
This course is a requirement for the following certifications
- Axiom Primary Users Certification
- Axiom Financial Analyst Certification
- Axiom Data Analyst Certification
- Axiom Data Admin Certification
Previous Axiom Academy Certification courses:
If you completed “Axiom Academy Certification – Fundamentals and Report Writing” and “Axiom Academy Certification
– System Administration” before April 2022, you have already learned concepts that are addressed in this course.
This course is included in the following certification programs:
- Axiom Primary Users Certification – $3,000 ($3,750 value)
- Axiom Financial Analyst Certification – $2,250
- Axiom Data Analyst Certification – $1,125
- Axiom Data Admin Certification – $1,500
If you have questions about purchasing Syntellis Academy courses outside of our Certification packages, please contact Bri Boutelle, Services Sales Representative at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact email@example.com.
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.