Axiom Data Admin Certification
- Total Days to Complete Certification: 4
- See individual courses for available dates and training format
Axiom users who gather financial information from others to build budgets.
All courses are required for certification.
- Axiom Essentials - Group Internet Based
- Axiom Imports - Group Internet Based or Group Live
- Axiom Data Administration - Group Internet Based or Group Live
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
CPE Credits available
CPE credits are distributed at the course level. For details on available CPE credits and Learning Objectives, please review the individual course pages linked above.
$1,500 – Per attendee per Certification package
You can register for this certification package in two ways:
1. Pay via Credit Card:
- Visit the checkout page for this course here: Axiom Data Admin Certification
- Select the dates you want to attend for each course in the series, click Register for each selected date, then add the course to your cart.
- Enter the name and email address of the user who will attend, then proceed to the PayPal Guest Checkout to provide billing information (choose the Continue as Guest option if you don’t want to create or log into a PayPal account).
- Once billing information has been entered, you will see a Confirm Payment screen – clicking “Continue” will confirm the purchase and send a course invitation and Zoom/calendar invites to the attendee. A billing receipt will be sent to the email address associated with the purchase.
2. Pay via Purchase Order:
Please include the Certification package and dates that you are interested in attending.
If you have questions about purchasing Syntellis Academy courses outside of our Certification packages, please contact Bri Boutelle, Services Sales Representative at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your registration in the Axiom Essentials course is confirmed, you will receive several emails:
Emails from email@example.com that contains your name and the dates of your course sessions. The emails contain .ICS files that you can add to your Calendar. The .ICS files contain the Zoom links for the virtual course or instructions for attending your Face-to-face sessions.
If you are attending a Virtual session, you will also receive additional emails, one for each day of the course, from the course instructor that contain an additional copy of the .ICS files that you can add to your Calendar. The .ICS file contains the Zoom links for the virtual course.
If you do not already have an account in Syntellis Academy, you will also receive a login email to access your account.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.