1-Day Course, Group Live
320 N Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- October 20, 2022
- December 22, 2022
Using Axiom Scheduler, you can schedule certain Axiom tasks to be processed on a Scheduler server at a specific date and time. In this course, you will learn the business advantages to automating Scheduler tasks to keep your Axiom users operating at peak efficiency. You will learn how to create and manage Scheduler tasks, maximize the efficiency of your Scheduler queue, and troubleshoot common Scheduler pain points. Hands-on activities will provide your opportunity to create Scheduler tasks and jobs, adjust Scheduler execution and priority, configure notifications, and troubleshoot your Scheduler queue.
Axiom Academy Certification – System Administration (before April 2022) OR all courses listed below:
- Axiom Essentials - Group Internet Based
- Axiom Imports - Group Internet Based or Group Live
- Axiom Intelligence - Group Internet Based or Group Live
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
At the conclusion of each module, learners will be able to:
- Articulate purpose of Axiom Scheduler
- List advantages of using the Scheduler
- Distinguish Cloud and On-Premise Schedulers
- Configure Scheduler jobs for imports and reports
- Utilize the Scheduler dialog
- Navigate to the Desktop and Web scheduler
- Execute an Echo task using Scheduler
- Manage the Scheduler queue
- Adjust Scheduler execution order and priority
- Recognize Scheduler service availability
- Set up relevant notifications and events
- Identify common Scheduler pain points
- Categorize Scheduler pain points (minor, major, critical)
- Triage scheduler pain points using the web client
- Resolve problematic Scheduler jobs
- View and send Scheduler logs to Axiom support
CPE Credits available
Up to 2 CPE credits
This course is a requirement for the following certifications
Previous Axiom Academy Certification courses:
If you completed “Axiom Academy Certification – Fundamentals and Report Writing” and “Axiom Academy Certification – System Administration” before April 2022, you have already learned concepts that are addressed in this course.
This course is included in the following certification programs:
- Axiom Primary Users Certification – $3,000 ($3,750 value)
If you have questions about purchasing Syntellis Academy courses outside of our Certification packages, please contact Bri Boutelle, Services Sales Representative at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact email@example.com.
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.