1-Day Course, Group Live
320 N Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- TBD for 2024
Managing the security of your Axiom data is of utmost importance to your organization. In this course, you will learn to simplify and streamline the complexities of Axiom Security to enable the appropriate access and permissions to secure your system. The key to this is mastering how users, roles, and subsystems interact in Axiom. Your facilitator will guide you through these interactions by focusing on these interrelationships through Security Manager, Security in Spreadsheet, and Troubleshooting common pain points in Security. Hands-on activities will provide your opportunity to explore the interactions of users, roles, and subsystems, then complete common tasks in Security Manager, execute a bulk edit to Security, and troubleshoot some common Security pain points.
Axiom Academy Certification – System Administration (before April 2022) OR all courses listed below:
- Axiom Essentials - Group Internet Based
- Axiom Imports - Group Internet Based or Group Live
- Axiom Intelligence - Group Internet Based or Group Live
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
At the conclusion of each module, learners will be able to:
- Identify Axiom security requirements
- Add Axiom users
- Adjust Authentication Types
- Assign Subsystems and Roles
- Provide access to new users
- Define key terms in Security
- Summarize how users, roles, and subsystems interact in Axiom Security
- Identify what users in your organization should have access to Axiom
- Identify best practices for organizing security structures
- Define the purpose of each tab in Security Manager
- Identify how tabs in Security Manager interact with users, roles, and subsystems
- List use cases for bulk editing security
- Identify best practices for executing security changes
- Create a filter for security
- Execute a bulk edit of security
- Identify common pain points in security
- Compare tools available to diagnose and resolve security pain points
- Resolve common pain points in security
CPE Credits available
Up to 2 CPE credits
This course is a requirement for the following certifications
Previous Axiom Academy Certification courses:
If you completed “Axiom Academy Certification – Fundamentals and Report Writing” and “Axiom Academy Certification – System Administration” before April 2022, you have already learned concepts that are addressed in this course.
This course is included in the following certification programs:
- Axiom Primary Users Certification – $3,000( $3,750 value)
If you have questions about purchasing Syntellis Academy courses outside of our Certification packages, please contact Bri Boutelle, Services Sales Representative at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact email@example.com.
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.