4-Day Online Course, Offered Monthly, Instructor-Led
- October 27 – 30, 2020
- December 8 – 11, 2020
This certification gives Axiom administrators an extensive toolkit for administering their Axiom systems. The instructor-led training features facilitated discussion, detailed system demonstrations, and participants completing practical application exercises. Topics includes an expansive series of essential administration tasks. The class leverages a hands-on approach to achieve measurable outcomes, demonstrated through:
- Completion of course material
- In-session activities
- Course exam
- Capstone Project
After successful completion of this session, participants will achieve the Axiom Certified Expert – System Administration certification!
End User Report Writers, New Client Project Implementation Team, Master System Users (this course is required for the Axiom Platform Certified MSU).
- All registrants will need to complete a short video series ahead of the session.
- Successful completion of the “Axiom Academy Certification – Fundamentals and Report Writing” course.
At the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Perform the role of a System Administrator for the Axiom software within your organization
- Administer, support, and maintain these key Axiom features:
- File Groups
- Plan Files
- Driver Files
- Calc Method Libraries
- Table Management
- Annual Rollover
$1,499 per person.
To purchase, email email@example.com and include the name and date of the course. A member of our team will contact you to complete your order process.