1-Day Course, Group Live
320 N Sangamon St.
Chicago, IL 60607
- October 18, 2022
- December 19, 2022
As an Axiom administrator, you have an excellent opportunity to demonstrate value to your organization. In this data administration course, you will learn to administer tables, manage files, import and export data to and from Axiom, and leverage the audit configuration. Your hands-on activities will include working with all aspects of tables, creating a data dictionary, managing file properties, importing and exporting data, and creating table audit reports.
Primary Users, Data Analysts
- Axiom Essentials - Group Internet Based
- Axiom Imports - Group Internet Based or Group Live
- Axiom Intelligence - Group Internet Based or Group Live
Field of Study
Computer Software & Applications
At the conclusion of each module, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate Axiom table classifications and types
- Manage tables and columns
- Manage dimensions and hierarchies
- Create a data dictionary
- Manage folders
- Manage files
- Manage and execute imports and exports
- Differentiate importing and exporting files to and from Axiom
- Identify best practices for importing and exporting files to and from Axiom
- Summarize the relationship between troubleshooting and document history
- Define Axiom auditing features
- Navigate the Audit Manager
- Create Table Audit Reports
- Restore files using Document History
CPE Credits available
Up to 2 CPE credits
This course is a requirement for the following certifications
- Axiom Primary Users Certification
- Axiom Financial Analyst Certification
- Axiom Data Admin Certification
Previous Axiom Academy Certification courses:
If you completed “Axiom Academy Certification – Fundamentals and Report Writing” and “Axiom Academy Certification – System Administration” before April 2022, you have already learned concepts that are addressed in this course.
This course is included in the following certification programs:
- Axiom Primary Users Certification – $3,000 ($3,750 value)
- Axiom Financial Analyst Certification – $2,625
- Axiom Data Admin Certification – $1,500
If you have questions about purchasing Syntellis Academy courses outside of our Certification packages, please contact Bri Boutelle, Services Sales Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints and refunds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syntellis Performance Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.